MPS Webinaari: COVID-19 China Update – Business recovery started but has there been changes in the consumer preferences too?
As the COVID-19 pandemic has placed many of the worlds’ economies at a halt, China’s approach to fight the outbreak has come together with a rise of new business opportunities driven by smart technologies. In this webinar, we will look at the socio-political response from China and how this led to new business opportunities for many brands and companies.
After the webinar the participants will have a better understanding of China’s market dynamics and emerging opportunities to become more resilient organization in a time of crisis, i.e.:
- The tangible socio- political impact in China
- The socio- cultural and economic disruptions in the market and challenge for the West
- The rising business opportunities from the COVID-19 outbreak
- The role and importance of digital readiness
- How to benchmark my company’s digital readiness?
- How will the market and consumer move forward through this decennium?
Tilaa tallenne sähköpostiisi sivulla olevan lomakkeen kautta. Samalla pääset näkemään muitakin MPS:n webinaaritallenteita työelämän ja uran ajankohtaisista asioista. Näet kaikki webinaarit täältä.