MPS Cross Company mentoring programme
The aim of the programme is to provide support for successful work both in corporate management and within one's area of responsibility. Even those in the lead who need sparring and support from more experienced experts can take part in the programme as actors. The application process for the programme starting in October 2022 is now open!
I got to exchange ideas with my mentor in relation to my development – I got so many perspectives and ideas!
What does the programme include?
Mentoring is based on the confidential interaction of two equal people, where know-how is transferred through regular and purposeful discussions. The mentoring programme is based on volunteering, but it requires a strong commitment to the process from both sides.
- The mentor and the actor meet each other approximately every month around the goals set by the actor. There is a total of 8–10 meetings.
- There are four joint meetings for the mentoring network, in which the focus is on diverse themes related to future leadership.
- A 360 assessment will help deepen your understanding of the developmental aspirations your environment expects of you. With the analysis, you will learn to see your own strengths the way your colleagues or subordinates see them.
Who is the MPS Cross Company mentoring programme ideal for?
- Employees interested in the long-term development of their careers
- Employees who are yearning for new responsibilities
- To identify and develop one’s own competence and objectives
- Employees who need sparring in a challenging work situation
- Employees who are looking for security and courage in working life
- Employees who are expanding their networks and perspectives
What is special about the programme?
We use career motivation and operating style analyses to help match the best mentor with you and your goals. We also take into account people’s industry and experience backgrounds. More than 600 participants has already undergone the Cross Company mentoring programme. Joint network-wide meetings will focus on themes of future leadership.
What does the programme cost, and how can I get involved?
The new MPS Cross Company mentoring programme was launched in March 2021 with the help of an excellent team. The next programme will start in October 2022. We are accepting applications now, so join us! You can apply by filling in the application form for an actor or mentor.
For actors, the 9-month programme costs EUR 3,100 per actor. Apply for an actor » (application in Finnish)
For mentors, the programme is free of charge, however they will not be paid separately for their contributions. Apply for a mentor » (application in Finnish)
Internal mentoring programmes for companies
An internal mentoring programme is a great way to support knowledge sharing and engage key employees in the organization. We are the leading organizer of corporate mentoring programmes. We offer both coaching and concrete tools for our participants. References to our internal mentoring programmes include ABB Group, Boliden Harjavalta, Enia Oy, YIT, Hartela Group, Panostaja Oyj, Senate Properties and Hospital District of Southwest Finland VSSHP.
MPS Business Coaching helps you to target individuals’ potential for achieving company goals better.
Compliance Discussion – instilling doing the right thing
The most important set of rules in an organization should be hardwired in everyone’s mind.
Developing ethical leadership
The ethical leadership audit and support process helps you define your own “ethical sandbox”.
Developing supervisory work
Supervisor development programmes are suitable if you want to harmonize supervisory practices.
Development of hybrid leadership
Multichannel supervisory work training package creates a uniform daily leadership model for your company.
The organization’s situation, environment, strategy and culture create the criteria for good leadership.
Management team development
As a result of the development process, the management team will be better able to utilize the competencies of each of...
Organizational culture and change
A strong culture is a competitive asset, equally significant as a high-quality strategy or an efficient organization.