MPS Management & Culture Due Diligence
MPS Executive & Board has developed a new assessment tool to assess culture and leadership in acquisition processes, helping us to effectively evaluate the culture and leadership of the acquired company in relation to the goals set by the buyer.
Culture is at the heart of business success.
Managing Director, MPS Executive Search
How can we help in the M&A process?
- We help realize and avoid culture-related risks in acquisitions
- We map the growth of the culture and management of the acquired company with a clear growth index
- MPS’s M&A team effectively supports the DD process in the People & Culture phase by concluding a summary report with the necessary recommendations for change in terms of culture and leadership
- Our M&A tools and expert team ensure that the process is launched right away as expected
Key areas of the M&A assessment tool:
- Target analysis of the acquiring company in the M&A process
- Investor objectives and the definition of the culture and leadership of the acquired company
- Assessment of the culture and leadership of the acquired company
- Summary report with recommendations for action regarding culture and leadership and its reporting to the investor
- Support to achieve the growth objective of the acquired company after the acquisition
The transformation of companies, company management and expertise makes it only natural for board work to be...
Board work development
We provide comprehensive services for evaluating and developing board work.
Direct search, also known as headhunting, is the solution when you are looking for individuals for key position.
Family business ownership strategies
MPS Family Governance Advisory supports your family business in building an ownership strategy.
The organization’s situation, environment, strategy and culture create the criteria for good leadership.
Management team barometer
In the comprehensive management team work development process, we decode the management team’s current situation into...
Management team development
As a result of the development process, the management team will be better able to utilize the competencies of each of...