Development of hybrid leadership
A multichannel supervisory work training package creates a uniform daily leadership model that supports equality in your company.
Hybrid leadership is here to stay, and the skills of managers have a strong impact on the employee experience and the result.
Responsible for supervisor development service at MPS
Multichannel supervisory work training package for supervisors
New ways and channels of leadership are constantly making permanent changes in working life; this programme creates a common and equality-supporting day-to-day management model for the company. The training package consists of digital implementations, which participants can perform flexibly in their own time, as well as live coaching, which can be realized either in real time via video connection or face to face.
We engage supervisors to renew and reform:
- Supervisor skills in multichannel leadership are developed
- Supervisors are regrouped, which facilitates sharing and getting peer support
- The participants know how to utilize different leadership channels correctly and are able to choose the channel according to the situation
- Self-management, trust and transparency are developed
- Time management becomes more efficient
- The feeling of being in control strengthens
- Organization no longer talks about remote leadership or management but turns to a new page of quality leadership regardless of the channel of communication.
- Self-management and supervisor’s time management
- New leadership models
- Developing one’s own leadership
- Multichannel leadership model
- Practical tips for remote leadership
- Multichannel encounters
MPS Business Coaching helps you to target individuals’ potential for achieving company goals better.
Compliance Discussion – instilling doing the right thing
The most important set of rules in an organization should be hardwired in everyone’s mind.
Developing ethical leadership
The ethical leadership audit and support process helps you define your own “ethical sandbox”.
Developing supervisory work
Supervisor development programmes are suitable if you want to harmonize supervisory practices.
The organization’s situation, environment, strategy and culture create the criteria for good leadership.
Management team development
As a result of the development process, the management team will be better able to utilize the competencies of each of...
The aim of the programme is to provide support for successful work both in corporate management and within one's area...
Organizational culture and change
A strong culture is a competitive asset, equally significant as a high-quality strategy or an efficient organization.